Do you want to build a snowman? (Unfinished!)
A simple snowman building game, created during GMTK Game Jam 2021. I unfortunately ran out of time, so it's very unfinished.
The main concept is to roll snowballs and join them together to create snowmen.
- You can only add a snowball that's smaller than the top snowball of the snowman
- Snowballs get larger as you roll them over snow (like in real life!)
I was trying to incorporate these mechanics into a puzzle game where you had to account for the size of each snowball to try to assemble the snowman in the correct order.
I may develop this concept further to try and make a more finished puzzle game with multiple levels. :)
Created by SunderB for GMTK Game Jam 2021
Third-party assets & tools:
- Created using Godot Engine 3.3.2, which is available under the MIT license. Copyright (c) 2007-2021 Juan Linietsky, Ariel Manzur. Copyright (c) 2014-2021 Godot Engine contributors.
- Portions of this software are copyright © 2020 The FreeType Project (www.freetype.org). All rights reserved.
- Kenney's Pixel Platformer art pack - licensed under CC0 1.0 Universal
- Grape Soda by jeti/Front End Dev - Licensed under CC-BY-4.0
- Cyborg Sister by jeti/Front End Dev - Licensed under CC-BY-4.0
- IBM Plex Sans (unused) - Copyright © 2017 IBM Corp. with Reserved Font Name "Plex". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.